A New Age of Entertainment - La Perle Dubai
Posted on 30 November 2017
Spectacular scenic visuals, mesmerizing lighting, a splendid live band are just some of the things that will keep you spellbound at La Perle. You won’t be able to catch your breath!
World-class director Franco Dragone transports you to the future in a revolutionary show featuring acting, acrobats, aerial stunts, aquatic effects and so much more. If you’re in Dubai, prepare yourself for 90 minutes of thrilling, electrifying adventure. The state-of-the-art on-stage pool features 2.7 million liters of water falling from the ceiling and sides of the theater; a magnificent first-of-its-kind aqua auditorium designed specifically for the show. The hi-def speakers built into in the seats put you in a trance of music and sound that come alive all around you.
And although it had less acrobatic stunts when compared to Cirque du Soleil, the technology, excitement, ‘flying acts’, death-defying dives from as high as 35m and daredevil motorcyclists trump it all.
La Perle is a captivating and stimulating show that will take you on a journey and a must see if you’re in Dubai!
Know Before You Go
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Please carry valid photo ID.
- Food and beverages are available at the theater. Outside food and beverages will not be allowed.
- Photography: Photography is permitted but flashlights and laser pointers are not allowed at the venue.
- Parking facilities, valet and hire-a-taxi services are available at the venue.
- La Perle is accessible for guests with disabilities.
- La Perle offers dinner packages
Al Habtoor City, Sheikh Zayed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai
From Thursday Aug 31; Tuesday-Friday, 7pm and 9.30pm; Saturday, 4pm and 7pm
www.laperle.com (04 437 0123)